Sam Worthington dating Australian model?
London: `Avatar` star Sam Worthington has reportedly struck up a romance with top Australian model Lara Bingle.
The pair grew close last month after attending the Cotton On Foundation`s Global Citizen Concert in New York`s Central Park alongside fellow Aussie Natalia Imbruglia, reported Contactmusic.
They are now planning to meet up in their homeland.
"It is too early to say it’s serious but Sam is definitely coming to Sydney this week and will be catching up with Lara. They had a good connection and he really likes her," a source said.
Worthington has previously dated Natalie Mark and Crystal Humphries, while Bingle was engaged to cricketer Michael Clarke before they split in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours