Sandra Bullock jokes about Chris Evans romance rumours
Los Angeles: Sandra Bullock laughed off rumours of a romance with Chris Evans, saying they were already married and divorced.
The 49-year-old actress was linked with the `Captain America` star after they were spotted dining together with a group of friends.
"You guys are a little behind. We`ve since married and it started breaking apart, so we separated," Bullock said.
"We filed for divorce, and I hope everyone can respect our privacy. But we`re going to remain friends and share responsibility of the farm animals we`ve taken on, because you just can`t abandon the animals," the `Gravity` star said.
Evans, 32, had once called Bullock his childhood crush, saying he kept a poster of Bullock in his bedroom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year