Sandra Bullock jokes about Chris Evans romance rumours
Los Angeles: Sandra Bullock laughed off rumours of a romance with Chris Evans, saying they were already married and divorced.
The 49-year-old actress was linked with the `Captain America` star after they were spotted dining together with a group of friends.
"You guys are a little behind. We`ve since married and it started breaking apart, so we separated," Bullock said.
"We filed for divorce, and I hope everyone can respect our privacy. But we`re going to remain friends and share responsibility of the farm animals we`ve taken on, because you just can`t abandon the animals," the `Gravity` star said.
Evans, 32, had once called Bullock his childhood crush, saying he kept a poster of Bullock in his bedroom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex