Sandra Bullock jokes about Chris Evans romance rumours
Los Angeles: Sandra Bullock laughed off rumours of a romance with Chris Evans, saying they were already married and divorced.
The 49-year-old actress was linked with the `Captain America` star after they were spotted dining together with a group of friends.
"You guys are a little behind. We`ve since married and it started breaking apart, so we separated," Bullock said.
"We filed for divorce, and I hope everyone can respect our privacy. But we`re going to remain friends and share responsibility of the farm animals we`ve taken on, because you just can`t abandon the animals," the `Gravity` star said.
Evans, 32, had once called Bullock his childhood crush, saying he kept a poster of Bullock in his bedroom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Bharti Singh - Haarsh Limbhachiyaa had a Roka ceremony?
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids