Sandra Bullock jokes about Chris Evans romance rumours
Los Angeles: Sandra Bullock laughed off rumours of a romance with Chris Evans, saying they were already married and divorced.
The 49-year-old actress was linked with the `Captain America` star after they were spotted dining together with a group of friends.
"You guys are a little behind. We`ve since married and it started breaking apart, so we separated," Bullock said.
"We filed for divorce, and I hope everyone can respect our privacy. But we`re going to remain friends and share responsibility of the farm animals we`ve taken on, because you just can`t abandon the animals," the `Gravity` star said.
Evans, 32, had once called Bullock his childhood crush, saying he kept a poster of Bullock in his bedroom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career