Sandra Bullock nervous of meeting ex-boyfriend Ryan Gosling?
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock is reportedly nervous and uneasy about bumping into her former boyfriend Ryan Gosling during the 86th Academy Awards.
The 49-year-old actress, who has earned an Oscar nomination this year in the best actress category, had dated Gosling, 33, for a year in 2002, reported Radar Online.
"She is nervous about coming face-to-face with Ryan this awards season because he really broke her heart years ago. Sandra is totally mortified about being around Ryan, even though she`s the one who helped launch his career more than ten years ago," a source said.
"Sandra has her fingers crossed that Ryan is a no-show on Oscar night, even though everyone on her team has told her to relax and that no one can even remember their romance," the source added.
The actress reportedly takes time in getting over heartbreaks.
"Everyone`s moved on, but Sandy`s the type to take things really to heart. If anyone hurts her, it`s very hard for her to forgive and forget," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!