Sandra Bullock not in touch with James`s daughter
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Sandra Bullock is no longer in touch with her former stepdaughter.
The 47-year-old actress has completely lost contact with the youngster now, according to her mother Janine Lindemulder, reported Us magazine.
"Sandra doesn`t communicate anymore with Sunny. Sunny never talks about her. I don`t bear any grudges against Sandra. She has her own son to raise," Lindemulder said.
The `Blind Side` star became a mother figure to husband Jesse James` daughter Sunny during their marriage, but they split in early 2010 following revelations over his infidelity.
Earlier this year, James admitted he had lost complete contact with his former partner, but revealed Bullock and Sunny still saw each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes