Sandra Bullock`s ex-husband marries again
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock`s ex-husband Jesse James has tied the knot with pro drag racer Alexis DeJoria.
The pair, who were engaged in September, held their wedding in the house of the bride`s father in Malibu, reported Aceshowbiz.
James` 9-year-old daughter, Sunny, and DeJoria`s 10-year-old daughter, Bella, acted as the flower girls. Their rings were designed by celebrity jeweller, Neil Lane.
According to reports, James had invited Bullock to the wedding. Bullock ended her marriage to James after it emerged that he cheated on her with a tattoo artiste.
"It seems Jesse has colossal gall to match his colossal ego. After all the hurt and humiliation he`s caused her, Sandra is the last person on Earth who would attend that affair.
"Even after their divorce, Jesse continued to get his digs in on Sandra, saying publicly that he felt `empty inside` during their marriage and sneering that he changed as a person after marrying `some Hollywood actress," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Rajinikanth pens OPEN LETTER thanking Sri Lankan Tamils for support!
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours