Sangram brought stability in my life, says Payal
Mumbai:Actress Payal Rohatgi, who recently got engaged to her wrestler-boyfriend Sangram Singh, says he has helped to bring stability in her life.
Actress Payal Rohatgi, who recently got engaged to her wrestler-boyfriend Sangram Singh, says he has helped to bring stability in her life.
"Ever since I met Sangram, I am at peace with myself. I am glad I have found a partner who is a man of his words. He is humble, mature and a terrific human being," said Payal.
The pair, who have been in a relationship for three years, got engaged in Ahmedabad on Feb 27 in the presence of Payal`s parents.
"The sagaai was a simple ceremony. Sangram is a simple man with high moral values," she said.
They will tie the knot this winter. "The shaadi will hopefully happen in November or December 2014. Sangram is the man for me. Of that I am sure," she said.
What about the two being such different human beings? Would they be able to make a marriage work?
"I guess God has his own plans for all of us. And I trust his decision. He always does what`s best for me," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life