Sangram Singh, Payal Rohatgi to get engaged!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Lovebirds Sangram Singh and Payal Rohatgi are all set to take their relationship a step further. The actress will get engaged to the wrestler on 27th February, a leading daily reported.
Rohatgi, who was the first one to pop the question, is happy to have found a soul-mate in Sangram Singh. Payal had met him a few years ago on the sets of a reality show. They connected brilliantly and have since then been together.
Sangram was a part of the seventh edition of reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ and had confessed his love for Payal a number of times. And it is just a matter of time when the two take the marital plunge to become Man and Wife.
Here’s wishing the duo hearty congratulations in advance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance