Sarah Michelle Gellar keeps her relationship secret by not flaunting it to media
Melbourne: Sarah Michelle Gellar, who has been married to actor Freddie Prinze Jr for 9-years, has revealed that her secret to staying out of the media spotlight is by not “flaunting” her relationship.
Although the couple starred together in ‘Scooby Doo’ and have had high-profile roles, Gellar said she is mindful about keeping her relationship out of the public eye.
“I think if you’re able to walk that line from the beginning you’ll find people have to be respectful of it,” the Age quoted her as telling Entertainment Weekly.
“We’ve never flaunted our relationship,” she added.
Gellar gave birth to the couple’s daughter Charlotte Grace in 2009 and said because of this it is unlikely they will ever work together again.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'