Sarah Michelle Gellar keeps her relationship secret by not flaunting it to media
Melbourne: Sarah Michelle Gellar, who has been married to actor Freddie Prinze Jr for 9-years, has revealed that her secret to staying out of the media spotlight is by not “flaunting” her relationship.
Although the couple starred together in ‘Scooby Doo’ and have had high-profile roles, Gellar said she is mindful about keeping her relationship out of the public eye.
“I think if you’re able to walk that line from the beginning you’ll find people have to be respectful of it,” the Age quoted her as telling Entertainment Weekly.
“We’ve never flaunted our relationship,” she added.
Gellar gave birth to the couple’s daughter Charlotte Grace in 2009 and said because of this it is unlikely they will ever work together again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Here's why Sunidhi Chauhan has started respecting actors a lot more now!
- 'Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!