Scared of dating actresses: Shahid Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor says he is done dating actresses and is now scared thinking about it.
Shahid will be seen in an upcoming episode of celebrity chat show `Koffee with Karan`. He was asked by Karan who would he like to date and Shahid promptly replied "not an actress.... I am so done with that. I am a little scared of dating an actress for sure," the actor said.
To a query by Karan on what he has learnt from dating actresses, Shahid says, "Do not date them."
In the past, Shahid was in a relationship with actress Kareena Kapoor. Later, he was reportedly dating Vidya Balan and Priyanka Chopra.
His name was also linked with actresses Nargis Fakhri, Bipasha Basu, Anushka Sharma and Huma Qureshi.
Shahid also spoke about Aditya Chopra and the film `Shudh Desi Romance` that he couldn`t do with the YRF banner due to date issues. The role eventually went to Sushant Singh Rajput.
"The film (`Shudh Desi Romance`) kept getting delayed and Maneesh Sharma (director) kept saying he is not ready to start and he felt it needed more time. I was waiting for six months. And I felt like, things are just not going to start and I had two other films which were lined up. Then I had to say I can`t wait any further and they were sure they were not ready," Shahid said.
"I have not caught up with Adi ever since that. He messaged me a few days back and said he really liked my work in `R..Rajkumar` which was very kind of him," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!