Scarlett Johansson does not want jealousy in her men
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson, who separated from husband Ryan Reynolds after three years of marriage, says she cannot handle jealous behaviour in a relationship.
The 28-year-old ‘The Avengers’ star said she is fine with an occasional check-in but does not like controlling behaviour, reported People magazine.
"I don`t like jealous behavior. I don`t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it`s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity. ... Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody`s going to say they love that," she said.
On her separation from Reynolds, Johansson said, "Well, it wasn`t that long ago. But I think I`ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships."
The actress said she hates social media because people tend to exploit themselves there.
"All of it drives me crazy. I don`t understand this need to `share`. We almost exploit ourselves in order to feel seen," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth