Scarlett Johansson does not want jealousy in her men
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson, who separated from husband Ryan Reynolds after three years of marriage, says she cannot handle jealous behaviour in a relationship.
The 28-year-old ‘The Avengers’ star said she is fine with an occasional check-in but does not like controlling behaviour, reported People magazine.
"I don`t like jealous behavior. I don`t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it`s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity. ... Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody`s going to say they love that," she said.
On her separation from Reynolds, Johansson said, "Well, it wasn`t that long ago. But I think I`ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships."
The actress said she hates social media because people tend to exploit themselves there.
"All of it drives me crazy. I don`t understand this need to `share`. We almost exploit ourselves in order to feel seen," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi