Scarlett Johansson likely to marry next month
New York: Actress Scarlett Johansson, who is dating French journalist Romain Dauriacis, has reportedly finalised a wedding date for next month.
The 29-year-old was recently overheard telling fellow guests at a dinner that she and Dauriacis - with whom she is expecting her first child - will tie the knot in four weeks, reports New York Post newspaper.
It is expected the `Lucy` star will either marry in her fiance`s native Paris, or in the Hamptons, where they have been spending most of the summer.
"It is (easier to be with someone who isn`t famous), but it`s more than that. We do different things. He`s (Romain) in the whole art-scene world," the actress was quoted as saying.
"So it`s nice, because we can enjoy each other`s worlds, but we don`t have our crazy conflicting schedules and all that other stuff to contend with."
Johansson was earlier married to actor Ryan Reynolds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic