Scarlett Johansson not engaged
Los Angeles: Scarlett Johansson and her French boyfriend Romain Dauriac are not headed down the aisle.
The actress had sparked engagement reports after she was spotted wearing a pear-shaped diamond in New York recently but her representative has denied it, the People reported online.
"Scarlett is absolutely not engaged," her representative said.
Johansson, 28, who was married to Ryan Reynolds for two years before divorcing in 2010, recently said that she was in no rush to marry again.
"The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, `Would I get married again?` I got married when I was young and it was incredibly romantic and I liked being married, actually. But it is different. It`s hard to put into words," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth