Scarlett Johansson`s new ring, just a piece of jewellery
Los Angeles: The ‘Vicki, Cristina, Barcelona’ actress Scarlett Johansson, who was spotted with a ruby ring on her ring finger, has dismissed reports that she is engaged, saying it is just a piece of jewellery.
The 28-year-old was captured at LAX wearing a gold band which is featured with a ruby on her left ring finger. The ‘Iron Man 2’ actress, however, has confirmed via a representative that the ring is not an engagement ring, reported People magazine.
Johansson`s representative said that the actress "is not engaged nor close to being engaged" to her journalist boyfriend Romain Duriac.
Johansson, who was previously married to Ryan Reynolds before splitting in 2011, has dated her French boyfriend for a while, but she does not want to get married yet.
"It`s really not important to me. The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, `Would I get married again?`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi