Scarlett Johansson to get married in August?
Los Angeles: Scarlett Johansson and her fiance Romain Dauriac reportedly will tie the knot in a few weeks.
The star of `Avengers: Age of Ultron` was overheard talking about her wedding plan at a dinner held by Martha Stewart at her East Hampton estate on July 19, suggest reports.
In addition to Johansson and her journalist beau, the dinner was attended by Matt Lauer, Nathan Lane, Barbara Walters, Susan Lucci, Christopher Meloni, Dan Abrams, Andrew Saffir and Daniel Benedict,
Thom Filicia, Gucci Westman and David Neville, Dylan Lauren and Rachel Zoe among others.
Johansson, 29, and Dauriac got engaged last September. The couple is now expecting their first child together.
The actress is also gearing up for the premiere of her new movie "Lucy". Written and directed by Luc Beson, the science fiction flick tells the story of Johansson`s titular character who has superhuman abilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!