Scherzinger, Hamilton celebrate 6th anniversary in Venice
Los Angeles: Celebrity couple Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton recently celebrated their sixth anniversary together.
The Formula One driver took to Twitter to share photos, which were taken in Venice, Italy and New York, from the celebrations to fans, reportedly.
"Better late than never. Nicole Scherzinger and I in Venice for our 6th Anniversary. #goodtimes #godisthegreatest," he captioned one photo collage.
It shows the couple riding a gondola, posing with a glass of cocktail and Scherzinger standing with a background of beautiful sea.
The second collage sees the couple riding bikes on a sunny day, posing together with the background of a beach and sitting around a table.
"Then The Hamptons New York. Always wanted to go after watching `White Chicks`! We had an amazing time," the British star wrote.
His girlfriend re-uploaded the photos on her Instagram account. Hamilton, 29, and the former member of The Pussycat Dolls met at the European Music Awards in Munich in November 2007. They have been dating on-and-off since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year