Sean Paul sued by ex-girlfriend
New York: R&B star Sean Paul has been hit with an USD 80 million lawsuit from a former lover.
Susanne Persson filed papers at Manhattan Supreme Court in New York late last month, alleging the `Gimme The Light` hitmaker had her illegally deported from Jamaica and drove her to attempt suicide, reported New York Post.
In the documents, she claims, "I had tried to kill myself, losing more than one litre of blood from a cut on my wrist. I had shown the pictures of the cuts to Sean over the Internet. I feel he should see what he had caused."
Persson made the alleged attempt on her life in June, 2010, a day before she was deported back to her native Sweden by officials.
She claims Paul "bribed Jamaican police" to kick her out of the country - an allegation the star`s representative denies.
Attorney Tom Taveres-Finson said, "He would not have the power to do that."
Persson is seeking USD 80 million in damages from Paul, his road manager Steve Wilson, and the star`s label, Atlantic Records.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!