Selena Gomez denies dating Justin Bieber
Los Angeles: `Love You like a Love Song` hitmaker Selena Gomez has denied reports of getting back with her on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber, saying she is single.
The 20-year-old singer said that she is available in every way, reported Aceshowbiz.
When the interviewer asked her, "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, `let`s grab an ice-cream.` You`re available?"
Gomez replied, "Yep."
When the interviewer probed her again, by asking, "You`re completely available in every way?"
She again nodded with a "Yep" and added, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream because that would be cool."
Gomez and Bieber dated for two years before splitting earlier this year. In April, Gomez took a 12-hour trip to Norway to visit the 19-year-old singer when he was in the middle of "Believe" tour.
Bieber posted a picture of him getting cosy with Gomez, which he later deleted. He also posted a photo of him sitting in front of his laptop, with Gomez hugging him from behind. The pop star later deleted that photo also.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!