Selena Gomez doesn`t care about Bieber`s new girlfriends
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez reportedly "doesn`t care" who her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber dates, after he posted a number of photographs looking cosy with model Yovanna Ventura.
The 21-year-old and her on and off boyfriend have called time on their relationship once again and the "Baby" hitmaker has posted a number of photographs on Instagram with Ventura, who is rumoured to be his new girlfriend, but Gomez isn`t bothered about their romance, reportedly.
"Selena doesn`t care who Justin is dating. All she knows is she`s done with him and his immature behaviour. He`s all talk and no action," said a source.
According to sources, Bieber and Ventura recently looked cosy together in Las Vegas.
Bieber was previously linked to Gomez`s former friend Kylie Jenner.
The source added: "If he wants to date (a) teenager like Kylie or a wannabe model, then let him. She`s done and moving on from the broken promises and drama."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show