Selena Gomez in search of new love
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who recently broke up with Justin Bieber, says that although she finds it difficult to trust people, she hasn`t given up on finding love.
"It is not like I have wanted to go out and look for someone. I am not really good at that. I believe in love. Yes, I am one of those girls. Most of my friends believe in love," she told Harper`s Bazaar magazine.
"I went out with Katy Perry last night. She`s so fun and awesome, but it`s cool to see someone older believe in love too. She is all about it, and that`s how I will always be. I believe in stories like, `Oh, I met him in Starbucks`," she added.
The 20-year-old also hinted she is only interested in dating celebrities.
"I have dated people that are not from the industry, and it does get really hard and stressful. My first boyfriend wasn`t, and it all sort of started happening, so... I felt bad.
"It`s hard for me to tell myself to trust people and be open, because I don`t. That`s one of the negative things about this industry that makes you very scared of everybody and their motives. It`s sad, but that`s how you have to protect yourself," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!