Selena Gomez is a sweetheart, says Justin Bieber’s mum
London: Justin Bieber’s mum is desperate for her lad to get back with Selena Gomez.
Although she’s trying to let the 18-year-old make his own decisions, Pattie Mallette has piled on the pressure by publicly describing the Disney princess as a ‘sweetheart’, the Daily Mail reported.
During an interview on The Today Show, Mallette admitted that she was fond of Gomez.
“I think Selena is a sweetheart, and whatever they decide is great. It`s tough letting go and letting our kids make the mistakes they need to make,” she said.
Pattie has reportedly been urging Justin to reconcile with the 20-year-old Spring Breakers actress because she feels Selena is a good influence on him.
She believes that if Selena would just get back together again with Justin, she could soon get him back “on the straight and narrow.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!