Selena Gomez prefers true love over one-night stands
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez does not believe in one-night-stands and is a supporter of true love. She wants to be the girl, who could be taken home to meet the parents.
"I`m always going to be the girl you want to take home to your parents, not for the night," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gomez, who broke up with singer Justin Bieber earlier this year, as saying.
The-21-year old added that once you break up with someone you love, you do feel incomplete.
"You fall in love and it completely consumes you. So a part of you is broken when that`s gone. And part of you wants to have that rebellious feeling where you`re just like, `Forget it, I can do anything I want.` I`ve tried it and I`ve never been that girl," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!