Selena Gomez prefers true love over one-night stands
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez does not believe in one-night-stands and is a supporter of true love. She wants to be the girl, who could be taken home to meet the parents.
"I`m always going to be the girl you want to take home to your parents, not for the night," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gomez, who broke up with singer Justin Bieber earlier this year, as saying.
The-21-year old added that once you break up with someone you love, you do feel incomplete.
"You fall in love and it completely consumes you. So a part of you is broken when that`s gone. And part of you wants to have that rebellious feeling where you`re just like, `Forget it, I can do anything I want.` I`ve tried it and I`ve never been that girl," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asking money from producers to feature Pakistani actors in their films is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'ADHM'
- Here's how 'Ahoi Ashtami' is celebrated
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend