Selena Gomez`s family asks her to keep away from Bieber?
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez`s family has reportedly asked her to keep away from teen pop sensation Justin Bieber.
The 21-year-old singer`s mother Mandy and stepfather, Brian Teefey, have urged her not to get back together with the `Baby` hitmaker, as they believe he is trouble, reported Contactmusic.
"They told her Justin was a really bad person. They said she has to rid him from her life, otherwise they can`t be part of her life - her new baby sister included. There were tears from everyone and Selena was devastated," a source said.
Bieber, 19, lately has been caught up in many controversies including one incident in which he instigated a nightclub brawl in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament