Selena Gomez`s friends furious over Justin Bieber reunion
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez`s friends are reportedly upset with her amid rumours that she has rekindled her romance with Justin Bieber.
The 19-year-old `Baby` hitmaker posted a cozy photo of himself with Gomez on his Instagram account but later deleted it, reported Radar online.
It was recently reported that the 20-year-old singer-actress flew to Oslo, Norway to be with Bieber, who performed a concert there. The former couple appear to be getting close once again after going their separate ways in January this year.
"Selena`s friends are furious that she`s giving Justin another chance. They`ve been trying to warn her that he`s no good for her and that she should stay away from him, but she just loves the attention he gives her.
"Selena didn`t know Justin was going to post that picture on Instagram and squirmed when he did. Posting it was his way of marking his territory again and showing her who wears the pants, but ultimately he just wants to keep her happy so he immediately deleted it," said a source.
Bieber and Gomez first went public with their relationship after attending the Vanity Fair Oscar party together in 2011 but split in November 2012. They reconciled later that month but broke up again in January, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Will Oscar 2017 go all political this year?
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' row: Here's how Shah Rukh Khan reacted when asked about CBFC decision
- Academy Awards: We bet you didn't know these interesting facts about Oscars
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi