Selena Gomez seeks relationship advice in self-help book for married couples
London: Selena Gomez, who seems to have turned to a self-help book for tips on how to keep the romance alive in her relationship with Justin Bieber, was spotted carrying a copy of ‘The 5 Languages of Love: The Secret to Love That Lasts’ as she left a salon in West Hollywood on Tuesday.
Written by relationship counsellor and New York Times bestselling author Gary Chapman, the book gives advice on “words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service and physical touch”.
The 20-year-old Disney star, who has been busy promoting her upcoming film ‘Spring Breakers’ in recent months, has been dating the singer for two years, the Daily Mail reported.
During a recent interview, Bieber’s mother said that the relationship certainly has her seal of approval, saying the pair are “great together”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic