Selena Gomez to reconcile with Justin Bieber?
Los Angeles: “I will always love you”, says singer Selena Gomez in a new video posted online, indicating that she may be considering to reconcile with her on-off beau Justin Bieber.
Gomez has published a video to her Instagram feed. The black and white video has her lying on the floor while she recites lyrics from The Cure`s “Lovesong”, reportedly.
Repeating the words after an unseen man, the 21-year-old is heard saying: "I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you."
Though the mini-speech appeared to be part of a vocal lesson with coach Stevie Mackie, Gomez seems to have made quite a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex