Shahid-Sonakshi Bollywood’s latest real life couple?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Cupid is believed to have struck Sonakshi Sinha and Shahid Kapoor. The two who romanced each other in Prabhudheva’s ‘R...Rajkumar’ have reportedly turned a real life couple.
The two have been in constant touch since ‘R...Rajkumar’ and are believed to be in love.
After his much publicised relationship with Kareena Kapoor, Shahid was linked with Vidya Balan and Priyanka Chopra while Sonakshi was allegedly seeing Ranveer Singh, her ‘Lootera’ co-star.
And now if the latest buzz is anything to go by, then Shahid and Sona are B-Town’s latest item!
But going by the Tinsel Town tradition, the duo might just end giving a cliché answer- “we are just good friends”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!