Shane Warne battles to win back Liz Hurley
London: Former cricketer Shane Warne has been battling to win back his ex-fiancée Liz Hurley with heartfelt messages on Twitter.
Warne posted a gushing message describing his ex-fiancée as an `angel` after seeing pictures of her without her engagement ring at a breast cancer charity event in New York, reported
"Well done on all the wonderful work you do. Hope the week was another huge success. Very proud of you angel. (sic)," he tweeted.
The couple reportedly split because the 44-year-old retired sportsman wouldn`t set a wedding date, but he is said to be `desperate` to win the actress back.
"Shane has hated seeing pictures of Liz without her ring and is desperate to win her back. He`s been reluctant to admit things are over and is missing her," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?