Sharon Stone ready to date again
London: Basic Instinct` star Sharon Stone has revealed that she is ready to date again. The 56-year-old actress said she was more focused on her two children earlier and is now more comfortable with trying to find a new relationship, reportedly.
"What`s happened is my kids have reached the age where I feel comfortable to date. I didn`t want to date when they were little. Who needs a bunch of people running in and out of their lives? Now I feel comfortable dating... I am available for dating," she said.
The star, who was previously married to Michael Greenberg and Phil Bronstein, was linked to her old friend Antonio Banderas, who split from his wife Melanie. But the speculation was later quashed by the actors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married