Sharon Stone slams Antonio Banderas dating reports
Los Angeles: `Basic Instincts` star Sharon Stone has slammed dating reports with Antonio Banderas and said they were "unkind and unfounded".
There were reports that Stone, 56, and the recently single `Mask of Zorro` star were romantically involved following his split from Melanie Griffith, reportedly.
"Antonio is a brother to me, and Melanie has been with me for each and every birth of my three children. They are my family.
"I find this salacious, unkind, unfounded reporting to be the typical pretense of what passes as `journalism` today," she said. Banderas and Griffith parted ways earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi