Shefali Zariwala enters matrimony with Parag Tyagi
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Shefali Zariwala, who rose to fame after featuring in ‘Kaanta Laga’ remix music video years back, has reportedly tied the knot with actor-boyfriend Parag Tyagi.
The court marriage was held on Monday and the couple is extremely elated. The two had little time to hold elaborate wedding ceremony and hence decided to opt for a court marriage. Shefali’s parents, who are in South Africa couldn’t attend the impromptu wedding.
Parag and Shefali were in a live-in relationship for over 4 years. Parag is currently seen essaying the role of Sharifuddin Hussain in Zee TV’s ‘Jodha Akbar’.
Singer Sunidhi Chauhan took to Twitter to post a picture of the newly wedded couple.
Here’s what she tweeted: The most Newly beautifully wedded blessed man and wife!@imParagTyagi @shefalijariwala. We love you most@Hiteshsonik
Interestingly, the famous `Kaanta Laga` girl was earlier married to Harmeet Gulzar of `Meet Brothers` fame. However, the couple broke up in 2009, following a spat in public.
Here’s wishing the duo a very happy married life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher