Shefali Zariwala enters matrimony with Parag Tyagi
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Shefali Zariwala, who rose to fame after featuring in ‘Kaanta Laga’ remix music video years back, has reportedly tied the knot with actor-boyfriend Parag Tyagi.
The court marriage was held on Monday and the couple is extremely elated. The two had little time to hold elaborate wedding ceremony and hence decided to opt for a court marriage. Shefali’s parents, who are in South Africa couldn’t attend the impromptu wedding.
Parag and Shefali were in a live-in relationship for over 4 years. Parag is currently seen essaying the role of Sharifuddin Hussain in Zee TV’s ‘Jodha Akbar’.
Singer Sunidhi Chauhan took to Twitter to post a picture of the newly wedded couple.
Here’s what she tweeted: The most Newly beautifully wedded blessed man and wife!@imParagTyagi @shefalijariwala. We love you most@Hiteshsonik
Interestingly, the famous `Kaanta Laga` girl was earlier married to Harmeet Gulzar of `Meet Brothers` fame. However, the couple broke up in 2009, following a spat in public.
Here’s wishing the duo a very happy married life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex