Shia LaBeouf `dating` teenage `Nymphomaniac` co-star
Washington: Shia LaBeouf, who split from his girlfriend of two-years Karolyn Pho a few months back, is reportedly going out with his teenage ‘Nymphomaniac’ co-star Mia Goth.
“They’ve kept their relationship under wraps, but they pretty much started dating after he broke off things with Karolyn a few months ago,” Radar Online quoted a source as saying.
“Shia and Karolyn had a volatile relationship and it came to a head just before he began filming Nymphomaniac.
“He got to know Mia on set and quickly became enamored of her. They have similar interests, they love alternative music, thrift stores and she is edgy and funny, which Shia loves,” the source said.
The source also said that while the couple don’t want to rush into things, the actor has already met Mia’s parents in London.
“They’re already spending a lot of time together, not just with work, but also have been hitting the town. Mia has made Shia very happy and he’s certainly found a party buddy for the time being,” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- Wedding bells! Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to tie the knot this December