Shobna Gulati dating Tony Brown, 17 years her junior
London: `Coronation Street` star Shobna Gulati is reportedly dating Tony Brown, who is 17 years her junior.
The 46-year-old actress met Brown, 29, a few months back when the star appeared on the early-morning programme on ITV show `This Morning`, where her beau works.
The couple was seen enjoying a romantic day out in Manchester recently, the Sunday Mirror reported.
"They`ve been together for a while now and things are going brilliantly. They hit it off immediately when they met in the green room at This Morning. Tony lives in London, but when they do spend time together they have a great laugh. They are taking things slowly but are enjoying each other`s company," a source told the newspaper.
Gulati is leaving `Coronation Street`. Her character Sunita Alahan is going to be killed off in a dramatic scene.
The actress is divorced from architect Anshu Srivastava, to whom she was married for four years from 1990. She also had a long-term relationship with former Emmerdale actor Gary Turner from 1999 to 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!