Simon Cowell, Lauren love being open about relationship
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell and partner Lauren Silverman reportedly enjoy being open about their relationship now.
Lauren came in the limelight when it was revealed that she was expecting a child with Simon while still being married to businessman Andrew Silverman.
However, now that Lauren`s and Andrew`s divorce is settled, she can be open about her feelings for Simon to everyone, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"They had so much to catch up on, and there were no distractions. Plus, they love that they don`t have to hide anything anymore," US magazine quoted a source as saying.
The couple was recently seen holding hands and enjoying a vacation together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi