Simon Cowell`s ex-fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy fears he cheated on her with gal-pal
London: Simon Cowell`s ex, Mezhgan Hussainy reportedly confronted ‘The X Factor’ chief at his Beverly Hills mansion after hearing the news that he is going to become a dad after a fling with a married US socialite.
Hussainy landed at Cowell`s mansion after he ignored her calls for nearly two days.
The 40-year-old feared he might have cheated on her with his new lover during their engagement and demanded to know if he had been seeing married Lauren Silverman during their relationship, the Mirror reported.
The confrontation took place after almost a year old pictures of Lauren kissing Cowell, while on holiday with her husband Andrew on a cruise off the French Riviera, surfaced last night.
Make-up artist Hussainy is reportedly very angry about the news and is finding it hard to believe. She has also been asking friends if they think he cheated on her.
Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman, wife of Cowell`s friend Andrew Silverman are expecting their first baby in February 2014. Andrew has reportedly filed for divorce citing `adultery` as the reason, in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex