Simon Cowell`s friendship with Mezhgan Hussainy upsets Lauren
London: Socialite Lauren Silverman is reportedly unhappy about Simon Cowell’s mingling with his ex-fiancee and make up artist Mezhgan Hussainy.
Simon and Mezhgan were engaged for 18 months before parting ways in September 2011. But they remained good friends ever since. But Lauren, who is expecting her first child with Simon, wants things to change now, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Mezhgan is still his make-up artist, but Lauren doesn`t appreciate how she hangs around Simon all the time when it`s clear that he`s moved on,” Closer magazine quoted a source as saying.
“Simon and Mezhgan sometimes spend 10 hours a day when he`s working,” the source added.
Lauren is expected to give birth in February.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP