Simon Cowell to invite ex-girlfriends to his wedding
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell is planning to invite his ex-girlfriends to his wedding.
The 54-year-old and baby mama Lauren Silverman, 36, are secretly planning to wed over the holidays and he wants his former girlfriends to attend the occasion, reports showbizspy.com.
“Simon has told Lauren that his exes will always be a part of his life,” said the source.
The source says Cowell wants his former fiancee, makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy, as well as longtime girlfriends, Terri Seymour and singer Sinitta, to be bridesmaids at the bash.
“They’re planning an intimate ceremony with a yacht reception in Barbados between Christmas and New Year’s. Simon wants to be married by the time Lauren delivers the baby – a boy he’s already referring to as Simon Jr. – in February,” said a source.
“Simon has been strictly honorable with her. He’s been at her side for the past several months, bonded with her father, thrown her a shower and quietly put a ring on her finger. Now it’s on to the wedding – with Simon’s exes in tow,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing