Simon Cowell will marry Lauren Silverman
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s partner Lauren Silverman has revealed that the couple will eventually tie the knot but aren`t in a hurry to marry.
The 36-year-old socialite recently divorced millionaire Andrew Silverman said, reportedly. "Of course we will get married eventually, but not yet," Silverman said.
The brunette beauty thinks her three-month-old son, Eric with Cowell looks more like his famous father than her and isn`t surprised that the 59-year-old `The X-factor` judge is an amazing father.
"I think he`s absolutely adorable! He does look a lot like his dad. He looks nothing like me. I`m not surprised, I knew he would be an amazing father," she said.
"He`s an amazing guy with a good heart. Sometimes when you get in a situation, you rise to the occasion and he really has. Simon`s an amazing dad. It`s so cute when I see them together. I just love it," Silverman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'