Simon Cowell will marry Lauren Silverman
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s partner Lauren Silverman has revealed that the couple will eventually tie the knot but aren`t in a hurry to marry.
The 36-year-old socialite recently divorced millionaire Andrew Silverman said, reportedly. "Of course we will get married eventually, but not yet," Silverman said.
The brunette beauty thinks her three-month-old son, Eric with Cowell looks more like his famous father than her and isn`t surprised that the 59-year-old `The X-factor` judge is an amazing father.
"I think he`s absolutely adorable! He does look a lot like his dad. He looks nothing like me. I`m not surprised, I knew he would be an amazing father," she said.
"He`s an amazing guy with a good heart. Sometimes when you get in a situation, you rise to the occasion and he really has. Simon`s an amazing dad. It`s so cute when I see them together. I just love it," Silverman added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship