Simon Cowell won`t change nappies
London: Simon Cowell, who is preparing to become a father for the first time with girlfriend Lauren Silverman, insists he will never change his baby`s nappy.
The `X Factor` boss said welcoming a son into the world will not affect his life too much, reportedly.
"I haven`t changed a nappy before and I won`t. I just can`t do it. I would like to be at the birth... But a little bit far away," he said.
"It hasn`t arrived yet but it is not going to change too much. I got the dogs in first and had a good time with them.
Lauren knows what my work schedule is so she is cool with that and we will travel a little bit. We made the decision to come back to the UK and she wants to live here for a while," Cowell added.
Cowell, 54, and Silverman are reportedly planning to get married in coming months and their baby is due on February 28
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics