Simon Cowell’s new flame Carmen Electra `desperate to be a mum`
London: Simon Cowell has confirmed that he is dating Carmen Electra – who has revealed that she is desperate to have a baby.
The ‘X Factor’ boss has been seen out several times with the former ‘Baywatch’ star and admits he is infatuated with her.
Now, the actress has sparked speculation that she wants a child with the music mogul after confessing she is feeling broody.
“I definitely have that yearning. It’s the only thing I haven’t done in life,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“I had such a strong bond with my mother, who has passed away.
“I do yearn for that connection again. We’ll see what happens,” she said.
Cowell, however, has spoken previously about being wary of becoming a dad.
He revealed in a 2010 interview that he feared that he might be getting too old.
“If they could be born at the age of five, maybe that could happen,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!