Single but not getting married soon: Kangana Ranaut
Kolkata: In no rush to get hitched any time soon, actress Kangana Ranaut Monday said she would prefer the virtue of honesty in her potential partner.
The 26-year-old, who is single at the moment, does not, however, believe in a "list of qualities" to look out for in her man.
"I don`t look for a list of qualities in a man, but I would prefer someone who is honest and open-minded," she said during the opening of the Adrija Jewellery showroom opening here.
Quizzed on her status, she replied: "Yes, I am single and no, I am not getting married anytime soon."
Kangana is busy promoting her forthcoming film -- the Hrithik Roshan-starrer `Krrish 3` -- and is looking forward to an impressive line up of films like `Ungli`, `Queen`, `Rajjo` and `Revolver Rani`.
She made her debut in 2006 with `Gangster - A Love Story` and won the National Award for best supporting actress for her performance as a troubled model in the 2008 release `Fashion`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena Kapoor Khan to walk for Gaurav Gupta at LFW W/F 2015
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing