Sofia Vergara plans `big` wedding
Los Angeles: Actress-comedian Sofia Vergara, who wants to walk down the aisle in a Vera Wang creation, says she plans to have big celebrations for her wedding.
"I don`t know why people think it`s so interesting to know where I`m getting married," eonline.com quoted Vergara as saying.
"We`ve only been engaged one year and I have to plan a very big wedding, so it`s going to be when I have time to not only to plan the wedding, but then take time off after the wedding because it`s going to be big," said the 41-year-old, who attended the premiere of her latest movie ‘Machete Kills’ here.
She is engaged to businessman Nick Loeb.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!