Sofia Vergara`s fiancé is controlling
London: `Modern Family` star Sofia Vergara`s fiance Nick Loeb wants to take control of her life.
The 40-year-old Columbian actress got engaged to her businessman boyfriend in July this year and Loeb, 37, recently went behind her back and fired members of her support staff, reported Showbizspy.
Loeb has also reportedly been pressuring Vergara to make questionable investments as well as alienating her from close friends.
"Nick is a very controlling guy. He fired Sofia`s beloved maid a few weeks ago. He warned Sofia`s handlers that her manager is on the chopping block too, because Nick wants to push her more into movies and away from TV," a source said.
"She has no idea the extent to which Nick is trying to take control of her career and finances. He is treating Sofia more like a bank cash machine than a bride-to-be. And Sofia is such a loving, trusting woman that she would never suspect that Nick is using her for her fortune," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals