Sofia Vergara`s public fight with fiance
New York: Actress Sofia Vergara and fiance Nick Loeb were caught in a war of words at a Miami club, following which the latter was thrown out of the venue.
Vergara and Loeb began arguing in the VIP section of Miami Beach club Story in the early hours of Monday morning. A witness said there was "some pushing and shoving" before the fight was broken up, reports showbizspy.com.
"Nick appeared to get really angry after Sofia took a picture with a stranger, and started screaming at her," a source told New York Post gossip column Page Six.
"Nick had to be pulled off Sofia by security. Her dress got torn in the melee. This happened right in front of everyone in the VIP section. Four security guards grabbed Nick and threw him out of the back door of the club, with Sofia following behind," the source added.
It is believed that the couple then returned to their hotel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions