Sofia Vergara splits from boyfriend
Los Angeles: `Modern Family` star Sofia Vergara has parted ways with her boyfriend of two years, Nick Loeb.
The 39-year-old actress, who plays Gloria Delgado-Pritchettin the TV show, told her firends about it at the 2012 Met Ball in New York City, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She was confiding in friends about the split at the fashion event," a source said.
"They have been fighting a lot recently and have been on the brink of splitting many times. Mainly because of the pressure of her growing fame and popularity. It is not yet clear if they are over for good, but they are done as a couple for now," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi