Sofia Vergara too busy to plan wedding
Los Angeles: Actress Sofia Vergara says she is yet to find a moment to sit down and organise her wedding day.
The 40-year-old accepted the proposal of her businessman boyfriend Nick Loeb`s in July last year during a Mexican vacation.
"Now I don`t have the time - and it will have to be one weekend when I have the time to plan something fun. I don`t even know what I`m going to do," people.com quoted Vergara as saying.
However, she insists it won`t be a low-key affair, and said: "If I`m going to do something, it`s going to have to be a big event. I just had my 40th birthday in Mexico. I had more than 100 people (there)."
"We don`t do that type of tradition. (Nick and I want) more like of a party (with) music, dancing, a lot of food; not really sitting there hours and giving speeches," she added.
Vergara was previously married to Swedish-Argentine indie folk singer-songwriter Joe Gonzalez, the father of her son Manolo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!