Soha Ali Khan opens up about live-in relationship with beau Kunal Khemu
New Delhi: Soha Ali Khan has spilled the beans about her live-in relationship with her boyfriend Kunal Khemu, asserting that he is very much a part of her personal space and she likes coming back home to him.
The Bollywood actress told L`officiel Magazine that the she loves the concept of wearing a relationship on her sleeve and making a statement about living together solidifies it for her.
The 35-year-old beauty insisted that her relationship with the actor is at such a stage that she didn`t feel the need to hide anything from anyone unlike other celebs.
The `Rang De Basanti` star asserted that living together is a huge commitment and is equivalent to a marriage, adding that living together despite not being married in fact, strengthens the relationship, because you are going back to a person simply because you wish to and not because you have to.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Bajpai spills the beans on his role in 'Sarkar 3'
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away