Soha Ali Khan opens up about live-in relationship with beau Kunal Khemu
New Delhi: Soha Ali Khan has spilled the beans about her live-in relationship with her boyfriend Kunal Khemu, asserting that he is very much a part of her personal space and she likes coming back home to him.
The Bollywood actress told L`officiel Magazine that the she loves the concept of wearing a relationship on her sleeve and making a statement about living together solidifies it for her.
The 35-year-old beauty insisted that her relationship with the actor is at such a stage that she didn`t feel the need to hide anything from anyone unlike other celebs.
The `Rang De Basanti` star asserted that living together is a huge commitment and is equivalent to a marriage, adding that living together despite not being married in fact, strengthens the relationship, because you are going back to a person simply because you wish to and not because you have to.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya