Spending time with mother-in-law makes you happier!
Islamabad: Spending time with your mother-in-law can actually make you happier, a research has revealed.
The research has revealed that people who maintain frequent contact with both a mother and mother-in-law, are likely to have higher well-being than those who are seeing more of one side of the family and less of the other, as the benefit from two sources of close maternal support, the Daily Times reported.
According to the study, if a relationship is maintained with only one mother figure "then there is an imbalance in the family, perhaps with disappointment or even resentment by the non-connected partner".
The `Australian Unity Wellbeing Index` found those who had weekly contact with their mother and mother-in-law had a wellbeing score of 78.7, well above the normal range of 73.7-76.7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!