Splitsville for Cheryl Cole, Tre Holloway?
Los Angeles: Singer Cheryl Cole and US dancer Tre Holloway have reportedly ended their relationship.
Cole has ended her 14-month romance with Holloway because their hectic work schedules and the distance between them took a toll on their relationship, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Cheryl and Tre had a brilliant year together, but the pressures of long distance dating eventually became too much," a source told the Daily Mirror newspaper.
"Although Cheryl does a lot of work in America, often it is in New York, which is still a good six-hour flight away. The time difference, plus the hectic nature of Cheryl`s working schedule, eventually took their toll.
"Cheryl realised that if they weren`t going to live together, realistically, the relationship, just wasn`t going to go anywhere," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Rajinikanth's Sri Lanka visit faces opposition in Tamil Nadu
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage