Splitsville for Cheryl Cole, Tre Holloway?
Los Angeles: Singer Cheryl Cole and US dancer Tre Holloway have reportedly ended their relationship.
Cole has ended her 14-month romance with Holloway because their hectic work schedules and the distance between them took a toll on their relationship, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Cheryl and Tre had a brilliant year together, but the pressures of long distance dating eventually became too much," a source told the Daily Mirror newspaper.
"Although Cheryl does a lot of work in America, often it is in New York, which is still a good six-hour flight away. The time difference, plus the hectic nature of Cheryl`s working schedule, eventually took their toll.
"Cheryl realised that if they weren`t going to live together, realistically, the relationship, just wasn`t going to go anywhere," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex