SPOTTED: Katy Perry and John Mayer looking cuddly and cute
London: After publicly announcing their split recently, pop star Katy Perry was spotted on a date with on-off boyfriend John Mayer.
The pair was seen leaving The Waldorf Astoria looking every bit of a couple. At one point, Perry was even sneaking in to be by his side, reported Showbizspy.
"They were very cuddly and cute. Katy definitely gave the impression that she and John are 100 percent back together," a source said.
The `California Girls` hitmaker was certainly dressed up for a romantic date, wearing head to toe a figure hugging peach silk dress.
Perry recently told Vogue magazine that her relationship with Mayer was in fact over, after it ended in March.
"I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he`s got a beautiful mind."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'