Spy Kids` Alexa Vega finalises divorce
Los Angeles: `Spy Kids` star Alexa Vega will be ringing in the new year as a single woman after finalising her divorce.
The 24-year-old split from movie producer Sean Covel and it will be made official just days before New Year`s Eve, reported TMZ online.
The actress married 36-year-old Covel in 2010 when she was just 22 and she filed for divorce in July this year, citing "irreconcilable differences" for the split.
Vega has been dating Big Time Rush member Carlos Pena for a while now.
The pair are also spending the holidays together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'